Gulf Harbour Neighborhoods
The Dunes Neighborhoods
With twenty Gulf Harbour neighborhoods spread across the expansive five-hundred and forty-seven acre community, Gulf Harbour Yacht and Country Club offers a plethora of extraordinary views no matter which neighborhood you choose. See below for more information on the individual neighborhoods in Gulf Harbour Yacht and Country Club.
- Edgewater, Marblehead Manor, and Admirals Isle were built around the year of 1995. There are one-hundred, ninety-seven homes within Edgewater, a sub-division independently gated and have a variety of floor plans ranging for 2,500 to over 10,000 square feet with most homes including an installed pool. Marblehead is a small non-gated sub-division of only eight large homes. Admirals Isle is located towards the north of Gulf Harbour Yacht and Country Club and is gated with eleven homes making up the cul-de-sac peninsula with floor plans ranging from 3,700 to 5,775 square feet.
- Palmas Del Sol is made up of three high-rises within the Gulf Harbour neighborhoods with several imaginative floor plans and consists of a total of one-hundred and ten units. The first two floors are dedicated private two car garages for the residents while the rest of the floors overlook the glistening and flowing Caloosahatchee River and nature preserves further in the distance.
- Grande Cay is made up of one-hundred and fourteen units in twelve buildings with a shared neighborhood pool-spa, gas grilling area and bathrooms. Floor plans range from 1,560 to 1,988 square feet and include one or two car garages with views of the golf course and calming lake.
- Seaside Estates contains a total of thirty-six single family homes within the Gulf Harbour neighborhoods with floor plans ranging from 3,200 to 4,200 square feet. Seaside Estates is located near the Country Club and Marina, making it very desirable including the lake and golf views from your pool lanai.
- Osprey Landings, Osprey Point, and Crescent Cove combined, add up to ninety-six single family homes with floor plans ranging from 1,632 to 2,100 square feet, some with outdoor courtyards. A majority of homes in these community including a pool built in with screened lanais. Views in this area include the gorgeous lakes and manicured green fairways.
- Mill Pond, Sagamore, and Crooked Pond are some of the first sub-divisions built within the Gulf Harbour Yacht and Country Club. They feature condominiums housing a total of one-hundred, nineteen units with floor plans ranging from 1,049 to 1,600 square feet with views of the green and lake.
- Tamarind Cay contains one-hundred, seventy-four units across twenty-one buildings. First floor units come standard with a one car garage and the second floor is equipped with a two car garage and floor plans range from 1,560 to 1,988 square feet with a shared community pool, bath, and meeting areas. Views here include the golf course, lake, and garden views.
- Bellavista is made up of seventy-five units within five buildings. Floor plans in these buildings range from 1,240 to 1,960 square feet and elevators are available for residents and guests with covered breezeways and personal storage area nearby. Exclusive amenities include views over the golf course, swimming pool, private grilling areas, bathrooms.
- Coronado, with a total of eighty units in twenty buildings is a coach home sub-division within the within the Gulf Harbour neighborhoods. Floor plans range in size from 2,134 to 2,694 square feet and all come with private two car garages. Views include the golf course and lake with a common pool and spa with grilling area and bathroom.
- Long Pond contains thirty units within three buildings. Only one floor plan of 1,252 square feet is offered in Long Pond with a single carport. Golf and lake views are possible in this area surrounding the community pool.
- Mariposa is made up of twenty-six buildings, each with four residential units within the within the Gulf Harbour neighborhoods. Views here include either the golf course or a private wooded area. Floor plans range from 1,760 to 2,277 square feet, all with a two car garage. A community pool, gas grilling area with prep kitchen and bathroom are included as well.
- Harbour Links has floor plans ranging from 1,600 to 2,200 square feet. There are seventy-eight units within twenty-six buildings. Harbour Links is located near the Marina and Country Club and offers a gas grilling area, outside pool and bath, and views of the lake and golf course.
- Harbour Landings is a mid-rise area with single residences on each floor. Twenty-four buildings make up the seventy-two units with an elevator going up. Views here are desirable and are of the Marina and waterfront. The single floor plan is 2,343 square feet.
- The Shores are high-rises up to twelve stories tall in the within the Gulf Harbour neighborhoods. Ten unique floor plans were offered when first built and range from 2,200 to 2,800 square feet. Elevators and two story carports are exclusive amenities among the waterfront pools and gas grilling areas.